Sunday, October 24, 2010

TIME TO SIMPLIFY.....

That's right, I said it! We need to simplify our lives!! Put that iphone down! Go outside and play tag with your kids, or play fetch with the dog you always ignore. Pick up a good book, or goodness gracious, THE BIBLE! So, if you can't seem to get ahold of me by phone, drop by my house and we'll sit down and have a glass of blueberry iced tea, and watch the kids ride their bikes. Oh yes, and by the way I am 32 years old as of last week. Let me just say this...Turning 30 wasn't so hard, but turning 31 was really difficult (can't seem to find the reasoning behind that : ), but anyway, now that I'm 32, I don't know, I'm feeling a lot more alive!
Top Ten ways to feeling younger than you are:
10. Run down the street, just for the heck of it.
9. Pack a picnic, GO OUTSIDE and eat on a big blanket.
8. Go camping in your own backyard.
7. Ask the kids what THEY would like to do.
6. Take vitamins everyday!!
5. When going down the highway, roll down the windows and scream at the top of your lungs!!
(the kids love this one!)
4. Go to the park and hit the swings!
3. Build something.
2. Smash some pumpkins!! : )
1. Never miss the opportunity to make out with your spouse!!!!


No comments: