Thursday, September 11, 2008

not much to say, but...

Sometimes that's a good thing.  We've been in such super fast mode lately trying to swing into the school of things.  Trying not to feel like a failure as a mom on a daily basis.  You moms know what I talking about I'm sure:
packing just what they'll eat for lunch (or possibly throw into the school trash can)
remembering their allergy meds (which, unfortunately we sometimes remember only when they start sneezing) and all vitamins each morning,
then realizing we didn't do last night's reading assignment - urgg!
-or homework,
And if ya'll only knew what we have to go through with that hair every morning!!
then there's the extra curricular stuff!  
did I mention taking care of a baby while doing all of the above?
Really how do you moms do this with more children?  Please come mentor me - lol!
Honestly, I love what I do and I'm truly very blessed to stay home and do what I do (there is no name or definition for "what I do"), I know it's not for everyone, but it's definitely for me. 
My children are a gift from God, and I'm so glad that He gave me the ones He did. 


No comments: