Okay, so it's been forever since I've been here, I know. My deepest apologies, however, I've been creating. Just thought I'd show everyone what's kept me busy for so long. I decided to make Lainey boo's fall wardrobe. I was having trouble finding clothes that were super cute, or didn't want to pay that super cute price, I sent myself on a journey. I know some of you have been waiting anxiously to see these. All I have right now to post is the one outfit, but I'm working on her little jacket right now. I'd love to hear some feedback, especially from all my sisters, you know your opinion matters to me.
Melissa

1 comment:
oh my word!!!!!! that is the cutest outfit ever!!! i can't believe how creative you are! my kids are gonna be sporting old navy and yours are in custom-made couture outfits!!!!! can anyone say "HAND ME DOWNS!!!" =) LOVE IT! i want to see more pictures of these adorable outfits and your adorable girls!!! =) miss you!!!
Post a Comment