~Melissa
Thursday, August 21, 2008
my precious mother in law
MY MOTHER IN LAW IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!! We couldn't be more excited to say this. Daisy literally screamed when we got the call. She needs much rest and time, but she is on her way back. God is so good to us. We are still believing for her complete healing. I want to thank everyone for their prayers for her over the past week and a half. The prayers and visits have meant so much to Brenda, and I know it was that, in part, which has made her stronger. She knows how many people love her and are fighting right along side of her. It's been quite a journey for all of us, but I have to say that my father in law is one of the greatest men I have ever met. So, please continue to pray that she moves forward still in this road to recovery. Once again, thank you everyone, your prayers are priceless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment