lesson: pay attention to what you're doing! (especially when what you're doing involves a pair of scissors)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
So, after getting out of the shower this a.m., I decided to trim my hair a little. After I trimmed it, I was using my thinning shears to take some of the bulk off of the ends. I pulled the hair in the front out to the side and took the thinning shears about two & a half inches back and cut realizing IMMEDIATELY THAT I ACCIDENTLY PICKED UP THE SCISSORS INSTEAD OF THE THINNING SHEARS!!!!!!!!!!! So after calming myself out of a coronary, I decided to do a swing bob, after all, it looks adorable on Daisy, right? Well, it took me about an hour, but I actually did it. I couldn't believe it! Oh well, you live and learn, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i want to see pictures of this new hair cut lady!!!! you crazy by the way! put down the scizzors!!! LOL
Post a Comment