Wednesday, July 16, 2008

all about the fam!

     Today, I wake up and all is quiet in the house...could it be? I was not awakened by the tap, tap, tap of a tiny finger this morning?  Well, you know what they say....if you put the kids to bed late enough, you'll wake up before them.  Okay, okay I'm the only one that says that (and maybe every other mom who enjoys long summer mornings).  Actually, there's not much in life cuter than a teeny person fresh out of bed stumbling around trying to balance the giant bouffant hairdo they worked so hard on all night long.  
     Well, at our house the buzz is VACATION!!!!  We've gotten all of our plans made, and now it's just a ticking time bomb until departure!  We can not wait for our week of relaxation - okay, so everyone knows vacation is not relaxing, but it's always fun!  So if you would like, please send out prayers our way for a safe and fun trip!  see you later!
    

No comments: