Thursday, July 31, 2008

Well we're back from vacation all too soon.  We had an amazing time pretty much doing nothing, just relaxing by the pool (which was just what the doctor ordered - not really, just a figure of speech).  It was wonderful, but some of the most exciting news was that our precious Daisy learned to swim!!!  No "floaties"!  She was swimming in the kiddie pool and I said, "ya know, Daisy swimming in the big pool is just like that, nothing different except you can't reach the bottom".  So we went over to the big pool and I said "I'm letting go and you just swim to the steps".  She did and that was that, she was swimming all over that pool!  We are so very proud of her.  Now we can't leave out Lainey Boo and all of her accomplishments, however we are chomping at the bit to see her biggest one yet....walking.  Hopefully that will be in a week or so!  Keep checking to see when the big day is.
~melissa

No comments: