Back from Vacation!!
While most vacations aren't relaxing or restful when you have kids, this one was especially exhausting.
I think the shorter the vacation, the more tiring it will prove to be.
With just four short days on this one, we tried to cram it with all we could.
We did manage to have a great time while we were there, though!
Here are some photos I thought I'd share:
(I realize these are horrible quality, but if you can believe it, I forgot my camera, so these are from my iphone - I hate that camera, but it was better than nothing)
glass bottom boats:
by the way, if you've never been here, just try to picture the world after the apocalypse and the only thing that survived for entertainment was this park. It is so run down, it didn't even feel like it was open for business when we drove up, but it was a cool experience to see 22ft. down through the clear water...



we also went to the caverns, but we thought Lainey would tire out fast, or we would from carrying her through an hour and 15 min. of walking, so, we did the mining for gems instead. We all loved it! That's a great activity for small kids (and dads too, we couldn't seem to pull Brandon away) : )!!


The girls with their "booty" !

We also drove through the "arbuckle wilderness-like" adventure...
The guy in the car in front of us hogged all the zebra time, then scared them off so we had to see them from way far away!! : (

Pretty:

Those ostrich were crazy!! They wanted to jump in our car...
at one point Lainey climbed in the way-back to get away from them. : )
All in all, we made some great memories when it was all done.
It doesn't matter what you do, if you do it with people you love, you can have a great time doing it. We laughed so hard through most of this ride, we knew we would have something great to look back on when it was all over.
No comments:
Post a Comment