Friday, January 9, 2009

Things I said to myself while cleaning my car this afternoon...
1. OH MY!!!!
2.  Where do I begin?
3.  (while pulling out the carseats) What the...?
4.  dream bubble - that was so cute when we gave Lainey Boo some m&m's in the backseat and she kept going... mmmm, and holding out her baggie with those little chubby hands for more.
5. (dream bubble burst) eeeewwwwe, how does someone go about cleaning that?
6. no more m&m's for miss Lainey boo.
7. I am the proud mommy of the cutest packrat in all the world.  you wouldn't believe some of the stuff I found in that backseat.  
8. Thank you God, for making someone smart enough to invent the shop vac
...and the little green machine
...and disposable wipes for just about anything
...and the shower!
9. HAZMAT has nothing on me!!!
10. I will never let my car get this bad again!
(reality check - I'll have to do this all over again next week)

No comments: